Professional Exhibition Management (PEM)
Why you should attend
A successful exhibition is a powerful marketing platform for both the exhibitor and organiser. The fate of an exhibition is often determined by the depth of the knowledge and experience in the planning and management process. Do you have what it takes to bring a successful exhibition to fruition?
Knowledge and experience are both the currency of management; knowledge to understand the process of exhibition planning, and experience to manage the unforeseen. With a good repertoire of both, you will be able to deliver an unforgettable experience to the attendees.
The Professional Exhibition Management (PEM) programme is thus developed to deliver the essential concepts to professionals on how to plan, manage and market exhibitions.
Upon completion of the PEM programme, participants are awarded 19.5 Continuous Education (CE) clock hours. This can be used in the Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) application process.
The purpose of the programme is to:
- Provide participants with a comprehensive overview of the exhibition industry
- Raise the standards of professionalism, service quality and operations of the exhibition industry
- Expose participants to the fundamental exhibition concepts and techniques
- Enhance understanding of various components and entities involved in the industry
- Acquire knowledge to make informed choices and timely execution of decisions
The PEM programme consists of the following topics:
- Overview of the exhibition industry
- Function & Structure of the Project Team
- Project Management Schedule
- Sales and Marketing in Selling Exhibit Space
- Visitor Promotion
- Supplier & Venue Operations
- Post Show Evaluation
- Sustainability in the Exhibition Industry
- Event Technology
Who Should Attend
This programme is suitable for those currently in the exhibition industry who:
- Are projector coordinators, project executives and juniors (sales/project) managers
- Have joined the exhibition industry for less than 2 years
- Wish to enhance their understanding of how the exhibition industry operates
- Wish to acquire knowledge on basic management techniques related to the industry
- Have experience in the conference or meetings industry but transitioning to develop and manage exhibitions
S$ 963.00 (GST Inclusive)
S$ 1,177.00 (GST Inclusive)