The best of MICE industry to be honoured at inaugural Singapore MICE Awards
30 March 2023
Singapore MICE Forum to set stage for the great reset of the MICE industry
15 March 2023
National guidelines for waste management published to drive sustainability at MICE events in Singapore
7 March 2023
Singapore launches roadmap to become APAC’s leading sustainable MICE destination by 2030; achieve net zero by 2050
1 December 2022
11 October 2021
1 October 2021
16 January 2020
30 March 2023
Download Press Release here
The Singapore MICE Awards will take place for the first time on 27 July 2023 in Singapore to celebrate and recognise the achievements and contributions of the Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions (MICE) industry.
Organised by the Singapore Association of Convention & Exhibition Organisers & Suppliers (SACEOS) and supported by the Singapore Exhibitions & Convention Bureau (SECB), theSingapore MICE Awards will feature as part of the Singapore MICE Forum. It will be the first of such awards that is organised by the industry for the industry, which has inspired with its spirit of resilience, innovation and collaboration throughout the past 3 years.
In recognition of the efforts of individuals and organisations that have contributed to the industry’s success, the annual awards will cover 11 exciting categories, including Trade Show of the Year, Meeting/Conference of the Year, Venue of the Year, Sustainability Initiative of the Year and Emerging Talent of the Year. Please refer to Annex A for full list of award categories.
Nominations for the Singapore MICE Awards are now open and will close on 26 May 2023. Applicants can submit their nominations and find out more about the awards here.“The Singapore MICE Awards is the awards that the industry has been waiting for. There has never been a more opportune time to celebrate the achievements and excellence of MICE players in Singapore amid the challenges over the past 3 years. The Singapore MICE Awards is indeed an awards by the industry, for the industry. And we hope that beyond recognising the best of the industry, it will bring together the MICE community and inspire one another to strive for excellence and to push the boundaries of what is possible in the industry,” said Michael Lee, Chair, Singapore MICE Awards Committee.
Besides honouring the outstanding achievements of the sector, the Singapore MICE Awards will showcase Singapore as a leading global destination for business events and provide a platform for networking and sharing of best practices among MICE professionals in Singapore. It is a highly anticipated awards for the MICE community, and winning an award is a coveted achievement and recognition of excellence in the industry. The winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner on 27 July 2023.
SINGAPORE MICE AWARDS CATEGORIES
1. Consumer Show of the YearThis award recognises the success of organisations that executed the best B2C show from 1 Jan 2021 to 31 Dec 2022 in Singapore. This includes visitor attendance, content delivery, number of exhibitors, exhibitor, client engagement and sustainability.
2. Trade Show of the YearThis award recognises the success of Trade Shows from 1 Jan 2021 to 31 Dec 2022 in Singapore. This includes visitor attendance, content delivery, number of exhibitors, exhibitor and client engagement.
3. Meeting/Conference of the YearThis award recognises the success of Meetings and Conferences from 1 Jan 2021 to 31 Dec 2022 in Singapore. This includes visitor attendance, content delivery, number of exhibitors, exhibitor, client engagement and sustainability.
4. Venue of the YearThis award recognises the success of all MICE venues including event spaces, hotels and conference and exhibition centres in Singapore. This includes event experience, customer experience and sustainability.
5. Supplier of the YearThis award recognises the success of all MICE stakeholders excluding event organisers and venues with a registered office in Singapore. This includes exhibitor and client engagement, digitalisation and sustainability.
6. Marketing Team of the YearThis award recognises the most outstanding marketing team for an event. This includes exhibitor and client engagement, digitalisation and sustainability.
7. Show Team of the YearThis award recognises the success in design, build and construction services for an event. This includes exhibitor and client engagement, digitalisation and sustainability.
8. Asia Pacific Trade Show of the YearThis award recognises the success of trade shows outside of Singapore in the APAC region. This includes visitor attendance, content delivery, number of exhibitors, exhibitor, client engagement and sustainability.
9. Sustainability Initiative AwardThis award recognises companies who have been or are currently delivering sustainability practices for MICE. This includes waste and carbon reduction at trade shows or conferences.
10. Digital Innovation of the YearThis award recognises companies who have demonstrated digital innovation in transforming the MICE industry. This includes and not be limited to activities, concepts and innovative ideas to achieve better results or to improve event experience.
11. Emerging Talent of the YearThis award recognises the most promising individual with <10 years of experience in relevant industry. This includes revolutionary approaches, event experience and creation as well assustainability