The training arm of SACEOS was established in 1990 when the first Professional Exhibition Management (PEM) and Professional Conference Management (PCM) courses were conducted to train newcomers and professionals in the industry.
Courses offered by SACEOS are continuously updated to ensure standards and relevance are met and are taught by industry veterans with many years of industry experience through lectures, discussions and case studies.
- Professional Exhibition Management (PEM) Course
- Professional Conference Management (PCM) Course
- Professional Events Management (PEvM) Course
- Certified in Exhibition Management (CEM) – offered by US-based IAEE
- Certified Meeting Professional (CMP)
Click on the respective courses for more information.
SACEOS also conducts training overseas in collaboration with MICE associations and companies in the host countries including South Korea, India, Taiwan, the Philippines, Macau, Thailand, Malaysia and others.