AND SKILLS FOR THE
SACEOS is working with higher learning institutes and global industry associations to develop new programmes for “new normal” training and certification, internships and traineeships, and tertiary education. These programmes are event agnostic and will include:
• SG SafeEvent training and certification
• Bite-sized modules and accredited certification made available online
• 15-hour certifiable courses through Singapore Management University (SMU)
• Courses with Singapore Polytechnic and Institute of Technical Education (ITE)
• BSc in Event Management at Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)
• Internships that bring skills from adjacent industries into MICE, such as digital and broadcasting expertise.
This course is designed to operationalise the event Industry Resilience Roadmap (IRR) which was launched by the Singapore Association of Convention & Exhibition Organisers & Suppliers (SACEOS) with the support of the Singapore Tourism Board (STB) and Enterprise Singapore. It aims to provide training and certification for not only MICE industry members but also the general public in the area of SG SafeEvent Standards.
Beyond establishing a safe environment in which live, digital and hybrid events can take place, the long-term resilience of Singapore’s MICE and Events ecosystem will depend upon the development and integration of new skills and
Our workshops will focus on “new normal” business fundamentals that will help industry players realign themselves with skills required in these challenging times.
Empowering M.I.C.E Players
Through Strategic Narratives
In this programme, you will uncover proven frameworks to craft persuasive pitches and digital content marketing that will help you position your company or project to secure deals.