MICE businesses are badly impacted by COVID and operations have been disrupted for months. MICE businesses that have tried to adapt with their new products, services and business delivery over hybrid models have grappled with communicating their new business value proposition clearly. Some also lack a relevant brand story or persuasive narrative that would help them gain mindshare, attract and compel prospects to ‘buy’ during the pandemic. More pressing than before, Business leaders, sales and marketing managers need to master the skill to tell better stories in order to stay relevant and attractive across the economy’s cyclical changes.
• A ready-to-use persuasive brand narrativeto win more business for yourorganisation, even in tough times.
• A proven story framework that you canuse to craft relevant and compellingmessages for different context, medium,and platforms.
• The skill to tailor your message to yourcustomer so they remember you, love you,and stick with you.
• A blueprint to help you curate and createrelevant and engaging digital content tomarketing your event.
Business and project leaders, sales andmarketing managers who are responsiblefor developing and delivering persuasivenarratives to win over event sponsors,partners, customers.
Wed | 17 Mar 2021 | 9 – 1pm
Wed | 24 Mar 2021 | 9 – 5pm
Wed | 31 Mar 2021 | 2 – 6pm
Fri | 6 Aug 2021 | 9 – 1pm
Fri | 13 Aug 2021 | 9 – 6pm
Fri | 20 Aug 2021 | 2 – 6pm
OVER 2 WEEKS
Brand Value Proposition:Getting into the minds of yourcustomers
To be completed within a week
Structuring a compellingnarrative & increasingpersuasiveness of your brandstory
Making your offering irresistable& spreading the message
In this segment, you will learn how to tap into your customers’priorities and desires so that you’re able to craft a narrative that’shard to ignore.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• To be clear of who your business is serving so you can be laserfocused in your messaging strategy to appeal to them.
• The gaps in your existing messaging that is stopping customersfrom engaging your services or buying your products.
• The one mindset shift you need to become more“customer-centric” when it comes to storytelling.
• The “Onion Peeling Technique” so you can get to the heart ofwhat matters and ignore “surface-level” issues your customersdoesn’t care about.
• How to set a specific and actionable “North Star” for your brandstory so that your customers know the purpose of why yourcompany or event exist.
The key to winning with your customers is not to get them to say‘yes’, but to give them no reason to say ‘No’. Our trainers will sharewith you a unique framework to identify objections before theyarise and arrest all doubt, leaving your prospects with only onequestion : “How do I sign of on this?” Or “How do I buy?” Discoverhow to anticipate and prepare for any objections.
• Structure a compelling narrative that can be used across medium
• Pre-empt unsaid objections in order to overcome them in yourbrand story
• Weave the elements of persuasion into your narrative to increasethe persuasiveness
• Frame the same message diferently to appeal to diferentcustomer profiles
Communications is a continuous journey. Learn how to create andcurate content that cuts through the noise and builds a passionatetribal community who love your brand.
• The 3-part process to digital content marketing: Content,Conversations, Connection
• To identify different channels and methods to creatively showcaseyour brand story to get in front of your prospects.
• To map the different content types/purpose and drive funnelattribution across the campaign funnelPre-event: to generate hype and interestDuring: get people to show up for the MICE eventPost: generate recommendations and reviews
Learn to prepare a convincing story narrative from scratch with tutorials and carefully crafted exercise
Unique case study examples depicting various scenarios ensure 100% guided application of the principles they learn.
Drive millions in value for your businesses and save learners days of guesswork and accelerate process again-and-again.
Reinforce learning after structured workshop and support learners to build habits to sharpen their skill.
Native Digital & Branding Expert
Tom is a tireless and trusted evangelist who has shared and served as a senior counsel to C-suites and to many various start-ups on their digital transformation and go to market business strategies. He has served as an adjunct lecturer at NUS-ISS and SMU imparting his digital and social knowledge to the next generation workforce.
He is an ACTA qualified facilitator and trainer who actively conducts digital masterclass and workshops for MNCs and local SMEs. He also holds a Certificate in Digital Marketing Professional, Digital & Social Sales Professional, Digital Marketing Specialist – strategy & planning and many more.
Tom has conducted LinkedIn content curation and creation Masterclass, workshops and consultancy for the C-suites and Middle management personnel of MNCs (largest listed property developer in SG and No 1 Mobile OEM player).
Lead trainer and consultant at HighSpark , a strategic presentation consultancy, Fortune 500 company leaders rely on her to distil their brand’s messaging in high-stake moments.
Kai Xin received the “The World’s Best Story Tellers Award” citation by the World HRO Congress in 2017. She has also been previously featured on media outlets like 938 Live, Yahoo News, VulcanPost and more. She was recently one of the only 20 Singaporeans to be honoured on the Forbes30Under30 Asia list.