Empowering M.I.C.E Players
Through Strategic Narratives
MICE businesses are badly impacted by COVID and operations have been disrupted for months. MICE businesses that have tried to adapt with their new products, services and business delivery over hybrid models have grappled with communicating their new business value proposition clearly. Some also lack a relevant brand story or persuasive narrative that would help them gain mindshare, attract and compel prospects to ‘buy’ during the pandemic. More pressing than before, Business leaders, sales and marketing managers need to master the skill to tell better stories in order to stay relevant and attractive across the economy’s cyclical changes.
• A ready-to-use persuasive brand narrative
to win more business for your
organisation, even in tough times.
• A proven story framework that you can
use to craft relevant and compelling
messages for different context, medium,
• The skill to tailor your message to your
customer so they remember you, love you,
and stick with you.
• A blueprint to help you curate and create
relevant and engaging digital content to
marketing your event.
Business and project leaders, sales and
marketing managers who are responsible
for developing and delivering persuasive
narratives to win over event sponsors,
Wed | 17 Mar 2021 | 9 – 1pm
Wed | 24 Mar 2021 | 9 – 5pm
Wed | 31 Mar 2021 | 2 – 6pm
Fri | 6 Aug 2021 | 9 – 1pm
Fri | 13 Aug 2021 | 9 – 6pm
Fri | 20 Aug 2021 | 2 – 6pm
OVER 2 WEEKS
Brand Value Proposition:
Getting into the minds of your
To be completed within a week
Structuring a compelling
narrative & increasing
persuasiveness of your brand
Making your offering irresistable
& spreading the message
In this segment, you will learn how to tap into your customers’
priorities and desires so that you’re able to craft a narrative that’s
hard to ignore.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• To be clear of who your business is serving so you can be laser
focused in your messaging strategy to appeal to them.
• The gaps in your existing messaging that is stopping customers
from engaging your services or buying your products.
• The one mindset shift you need to become more
“customer-centric” when it comes to storytelling.
• The “Onion Peeling Technique” so you can get to the heart of
what matters and ignore “surface-level” issues your customers
doesn’t care about.
• How to set a specific and actionable “North Star” for your brand
story so that your customers know the purpose of why your
company or event exist.
The key to winning with your customers is not to get them to say
‘yes’, but to give them no reason to say ‘No’. Our trainers will share
with you a unique framework to identify objections before they
arise and arrest all doubt, leaving your prospects with only one
question : “How do I sign of on this?” Or “How do I buy?” Discover
how to anticipate and prepare for any objections.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• Structure a compelling narrative that can be used across medium
• Pre-empt unsaid objections in order to overcome them in your
• Weave the elements of persuasion into your narrative to increase
• Frame the same message diferently to appeal to diferent
Communications is a continuous journey. Learn how to create and
curate content that cuts through the noise and builds a passionate
tribal community who love your brand.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• The 3-part process to digital content marketing: Content,
• To identify different channels and methods to creatively showcase
your brand story to get in front of your prospects.
• To map the different content types/purpose and drive funnel
attribution across the campaign funnel
Pre-event: to generate hype and interest
During: get people to show up for the MICE event
Post: generate recommendations and reviews
8 Modules, 6 Hours Worth of Content and Exercises
Learn to prepare a convincing story narrative from scratch with tutorials and carefully crafted exercise
Worksheet & Guide
Unique case study examples depicting various scenarios ensure 100% guided application of the principles they learn.
Drive millions in value for your businesses and save learners days of guesswork and accelerate process again-and-again.
Sharpen Skills with
30-Day Email Course
Reinforce learning after structured workshop and support learners to build habits to sharpen their skill.
GO DEEPER WITH OUR