ADVISORY ON COVID-19
(CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019) (FOR MICE)
We urge Singaporeans to remain calm and vigilant. Singaporeans can continue to play their
part by being socially responsible, practising good personal hygiene habits and complying
with safe distancing measures.
Travellers and members of the public should adopt the following precautions at all times:
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell or showing symptoms of illness;
- Observe good personal hygiene;
- Practise frequent hand washing with soap (e.g. before handling food or eating, after
going to toilet, or when hands are dirtied by respiratory secretions after coughing or
- Wear a mask if you have respiratory symptoms such as a cough or runny nose;
- Cover your mouth with a tissue paper when coughing or sneezing, and dispose the
soiled tissue paper in the rubbish bin immediately; and
- Seek medical attention promptly if you are feeling unwell.
Please refer to Ministry of Health (MOH) (https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19) for updates on
the local situation regarding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease).
Please refer to the annexures here.