Ace:Daytons Direct (International) Pte ltd
Nature of Business: Convention Organisers & Managers
Membership Type: Ordinary
Address: 2 Leng Kee Road, #04-02 Thye Hong Centre, Singapore 159086
Tel: +65 6379 5259
Fax: +65 6475 2077
Contact Person: Ms Nancy Tan, Managing Director
Ace:Daytons Direct has more than 20 years' experience in organising high-quality conferences/meetings of every type and scale. As your meeting management partner, we oversee every step in the meeting process; from planning, marketing to onsite logistics management.
Our award-winning MICEapps, 50 modules (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Exhibitions) of integration software (mobile & web) focus on delivering seamless applications that truly meet the event process and needs. With MICEapps, event planners can easily download full, accurate data collection, analysis and reports on real-time.
Ace:Daytons Direct, your meeting management partners with full and integrated event management software!
Involvement in International and Regional Medical Congresses with more than 1,200 participants:
- HIMSS Digital Healthcare Week 2014: > 1,500 participants & > 40 exhibiting companies
- HIMSS Digital Healthcare Week 2013: > 1,500 participants
- HIMSS Asia Pacific 2012: > 1,800 participants & > 40 exhibiting companies
Custodian of International and Regional Medical Congresses with more than 1,200 to 5,000 participants:
- 10th Asia Pacific Congress for Endoscopic Surgery 2011: > 1,500 participants, 146 speakers and 1,500 sqm of exhibition spaces (Awarded the "Best Association Conference" at the inaugural "Asian Conference Awards 2012")
- The 8th Asia Pacific Congress of Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology, held in conjunction with APAPARI Congress in Nov 2010: > 1,500 participants and 1,500 sqm of exhibition spaces
- 13th International Conference on Emergency Medicine in June 2010: Over 2,100 participants from 65 countries, 460 speakers and > 2,200 sqm of exhibition spaces
- 24th Conference of Alzheimer's Disease International in March 2009: > 1,250 participants from 66 countries and > 600 sqm of exhibition spaces
- 11th International Conference on Thalassaemia & Haemoglobinopathies and 13th International TIF Conference for Thalassaemia Patients & Parents in Oct 2008: > 1,300 participants from 61 countries and > 2,200 sqm of exhibition spaces
- 21st Congress of the Asia-Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology (APAO 2006) in June 2006: > 4,200 participants and > 7,500 sqm of exhibition spaces (Finalise in the "Convention of the Year" category for the Singapore Business Events Awards 2006)
- 3rd World Congress of Nephrology in June 2005: > 4,750 participants, 250 speakers, 69 exhibiting companies taking up 8,800 sqm of exhibition spaces (Finalise in the "Best Business Event Experience" category for the 20th Tourism Awards Singapore 2005)
Other related Medical Conferences handled by Ace:Daytons Direct include:
- 1st Asia Pacific Institute of Addictions 2004
- 2nd Asia Pacific Institute of Addictions 2006
- 1st Asia Pacific Behavioural and Addiction Medicine Conference 2011
- 2nd Asia Pacific Behavioural and Addiction Medicine Conference 2013
- 3rd Asia Pacific Behavioural and Addiction Medicine Conference 2015
- Singapore Physiotherapy Association Congress 2012
- Singapore Palliative Care Conference 2014
Ace:Daytons Direct's Business Philosophy
We tailor for the world, expect nothing less than 100% support from us.
Member of: ASAE, ICCA, PCMA, World of PCO Alliance, SACEOS, ASME