Certified in Exhibition Management (CEM)
Why you should attend
The Certified in Exhibition Management (CEM) designation was created in 1975 by the IAEE to provide a professional designation for individuals in the exhibitions and events industry. To earn the designation, participants must complete a nine-part program within three years. Recertification is required every three years after the initial program is completed to maintain the certification.
The CEM designation was formed to raise professional standards and is recognized throughout the industry as the premier mark of professional achievement.
*Upon completion of each CEM module, participants are awarded 6 Continuous Education (CE) clock hours. This can be used in the Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) application process.
The purpose of the programmes is to:
- Introduce participants to the basic concepts and elements in organising conferences
- Raise the standards of professionalism and service quality through additional knowledge and experience gained about the conference management industry in Singapore
- Understand the practical applications of concepts i.e. marketing, budgeting, programming
- Apply these knowledge to the real world through case studies
The CEM designation consists of 9 modules that is to be completed within a 3 year period.The modules are:
- Event Marketing
- Event Operations
- Exhibition and Event Sales Fundamentals
- Strategic Planning and Management
- Floor Plan Development
- Facility and Site Selection
- Security, Risk and Crisis Management
- Selecting Service Contractors
- Conference and Meeting Management Principles
Who will benefit
This programme is suitable for those currently in the exhibition and events industry who:
- Are project coordinators and (exhibition sales/project) managers
- Have joined the exhibition and events industry for more than 3 years
- Wish to enhance their understanding of the exhibition and events industry
For 3 modules:
S$ 1,284.00 (GST Inclusive)
S$ 1,540.40 (GST Inclusive)
For a Full 9-module package:
S$ 3,466.80 (GST Inclusive)
S$ 4,160.16 (GST Inclusive)
Participants who are Singaporeans/PRs are eligible for e2i course grant for up to S$945 per purchase of 9-module package upon registration. Conditions apply.
22 - 24 May 2017 | 18 - 20 July 2017 | 2 - 4 October 2017