Technology in MICE Workshop
This one-day workshop aims to transfer the knowledge of the managerial structures of Event Tech Management as well as to share the best practices on current technologies. Participants will also learn to analyse and design the basic technology components of an event and the available technical solutions for an event.
*Upon completion of the workshop, participants are awarded 06 Continuous Education (CE) clock hours. This can be used in the application process for the Certified Meeting Professional (CMP).
At the end of the workshop, participants will:
• Know project managerial structures for Event Tech Management
• Know available technical solutions for key components of common events
• Know a set of best practices on current technologies
• Be able to analyse and design the basic technology components of an event
• Basic building blocks of Event Technology (Audio / Visual, Networks /Scanner / Readers / Sensors, Registration & payment solutions, Audience engagement & response, Web & mobile app development, Wearables / VR / AR) • Analysis of required technologies for an event • Basic managerial structures for Event Technology • Event Technology Blueprint
SACEOS Members: S$428.00 (GST inclusive)
Non-members: S$535.00 (GST inclusive)
26 July 2017