(Singapore Association of Convention and Exhibition Organisers and Suppliers)
SACEOS was set up in 1979 to be the voice and champion of the meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE) industry, to help those in the business to develop and prosper, and to work closely with the government to meet the objective of making Singapore the best venue in Asia.
Training has been and continues to be a cornerstone of SACEOS and it is a strategic pillar for the association to help members as Singapore and Asia grapple with greater competition from other regions, fight for talent, as well as manage and retain talent.
SACEOS achieved a milestone in this area in 2014 by bringing professional courses with international accreditation, only available in Europe and the US previously, to Singapore and accessible to MICE practitioners throughout Asia.
To raise professionalism in the exhibition industry, SACEOS in 2001 became the first MICE industry association in the world to launch a set of technical references.
Since it was set up, SACEOS has developed and strengthened its international MICE industry network which provides global networking and business opportunities for its members.
In Singapore, government agencies SACEOS works closely with include the International Enterprise Singapore (IE Singapore) and the Singapore Exhibition & Convention Bureau (SECB), a division of the Singapore Tourism Board (STB).
Who SACEOS represents
- Professional Exhibition Organisers (PEOs)
- Professional Conference Organisers (PCOs)
- Meeting and Incentive Organisers
- Suppliers of facilities and services to the exhibition, convention and meeting industry such as audio-visual and equipment suppliers, freight forwarders, stand builders, venue operators, travel agents, hotels, printers and publishers, etc
- Set the direction for the growth and development of the MICE industry.
- Promote best practices and standards.
- Enhance infrastructure and capabilities in the MICE industry.
To be the leading MICE association to enhance Singapore’s position as a premier global hub for the industry.