A complimentary Global MICE Education on Tuesday, 24 March 2015, kindly brought to you by PCMA
Register yourself today for PCMA's complimentary Global MICE Education on Tuesday, 24 March 2015.
PCMA, the leading association for education in the Global MICE market, is offering a complimentary rebroadcast of two of its most successful 2015 Convening Leaders sessions. The event will showcase leading industry education you, your clients or constituents at no charge. Join them virtually and share your thoughts while viewing these sessions.
We encourage you to forward this to any meeting planners, members of your team or industry suppliers that would be interested in Global MICE market education.
Tuesday, 24 March Schedule:
The Culture Map: How Cultural Complexities will Impact Business in the Future
Presenter: Erin Meyer, Professor, INSEAD
Length: 65 minutes
As today’s business world becomes ever-more global and virtual, executives and managers are expected to work harmoniously together with counterparts from a broad array of cultures and backgrounds, often without leaving their desks. But when you throw people together who come from starkly different backgrounds and cultures, the result can sometimes be disastrous. Erin Meyer, INSEAD professor and HBR contributor, will discuss how different cultures influence the way to do business when working globally. Meyer provides vital insights for working effectively and sensitively with one's counterparts in the new global marketplace. This talk will help you build a more cohesive and successful team: one that will work together to bridge gaps, transform differences into assets, and ultimately grow your business.
- Gain strategies that will help you navigate the cross cultural complexities of doing business globally
- Obtain the tools needed to build a more cohesive and successful global team
- Break thought the invisible boundaries of global business
11:05 – 11:15 SGT
11:15 – 12:27 SGT
Attendance Marketing: Steal These Ideas
Presenters: Wendy Holliday & Donna Kastner of Velvet Chainsaw Consulting
Length: 75 minutes
Many conference and expo events struggle with stagnant or declining attendance. Many more are challenged by noisier digital channels and audiences tuning out from marketing messages. Neither marketing nor meeting staff can create success in a vacuum. A more collaborative approach is needed to ensure a healthy and thriving conference. In this session, we’ll work environment to explore strategies and success examples from some of today’s top event marketing practitioners and help you apply them to your own event and grow attendance/loyalty.
- Identify steps for encouraging more cross-functional collaboration between meetings and marketing teams in order to protect and grow key attendee segments
- Differentiate your conference by making smarter choices in the targets you pursue and connect your conference benefits with critical problems attendees need to solve
- Extend the attendee experience beyond the event itself to increase engagement with your association/company throughout the year
To learn more about the session, please click here to read more.